lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

GRAMMAR AND USE OF ENGLISH PORTFOLIO. English

Hi!
Today I am going to show you my grammar portfolio. I have made this work in all this year, adding new information when I learnt something new.

In all the year, I have done a lot of projects in my school and we were always learning new things about grammar.
In each project, I added new information to my portfolio in relation with the grammar, some evidences about how I worked it in my notebook, exercises to practice and a self-evaluation.

There is two types of information there. The grammar we had learnt in each project and my own “mistakes”. When I did something wrong writing, my teacher gave me some personal targets about grammar mistakes and with that information I completed my portfolio.

This portfolio collect a lot of grammar information and it is going to be very useful for me in the future. In addition, I was always learning when I made it so, it is a very good way to learn and practice grammar.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario